A time of tribulation great,
Is coming to this world;
A time of war and horror,
To man will be unfurled.
A time given to make peace,
As men, man to man;
A time that mere men forfeited,
Opting war’s expedient plan.
A time draws near in Israel,
Of war with Iran;
A time now heralds Lucifer,
His holy war to fan.
A time we, not too long ago,
Fought wars to end all wars;
A time of final war now looms;
Damnation, sinful cause.
A time, times and half a time,
Daniel saw in a vision,
A Time, three years and a half,
And Jerusalem’s division.
A time is here, with us now
Too late to turn around,
A time that Prophets talked about,
Forsaking hallowed ground.
A time, when fallen men look back
Upon their sinful past;
A time when mankind will recall,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A TIME by Alf Hutchison )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A New Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MAN LIVES ONE TIME ON OUR EARTH الانسان .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touching Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak