Ray Allan James
A TOUCH OF MARY ANN HATFIELD
Mary Ann always had a plan,
To be a helping hand;
To send peace through the land.
She'll always be my fan!
Because she is of kin--
She'll always be a friend.
We'll heal and mend;
We'll carry time to the end!
We'll always use her approach--
We'll consider her a coach.
Do not let others poach,
Nor smoke a roach.
To tithe the kins--
To always favor our friends.
To heal and mend;
To love till the end!
Let others hear the plan--
Always be a helping hand;
To always bless the land.
Because our land, will always be Mary Ann's!
Ray Allan James's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A TOUCH OF MARY ANN HATFIELD by Ray Allan James )
- Rising Evil, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- Orphan, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- Verbum Caro, Translation of Pierre Emman.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- ''Heartbeat'', Patricia Grantham
- A Cat Is Always A Cat, Edward Kofi Louis
- Before and After, Aftab Alam
- Like The End Of A Prayer, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Burning Costs of Life, michael walkerjohn
- Elisabeth, Edward Kofi Louis
- Before shutting the lid of the coffin….., Ponniah Ganeshan
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(15 April 1958)