A Treasure Worth More
Royals, Nobles, Kings and Queens
All of them have treasures by all means,
But mine is worth more,
They are my friends that I adore.
Royalty, so pleasured with gold,
While me and my friends roam in the meadows of old!
Dancing and playing, we explore,
But when we had to part at the end of day,
It was such a bore!
Friends whom I had gave my trust,
Treasuring them is an absolute must!
But even if what separates us is the never-ending Lore,
They will always be my treasure worth more.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Treasure Worth More by Nicole Marcelino )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- After The Interview..., Morgan Michaels
- Where the Rapture?, Estelle Pigot
- I love you, Hafeni Nghidinua
- haikindof, Mandolyn ...
- Are You Pissed Yet, Francie Lynch
- Mirror (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- make mine extra crispy, Mandolyn ...
- ~Death Of My Creations~, Allan Gerard
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas
- Me Without You Is Like, Lilly Emery