Ray Subrata Ray
A Tribute To Sr Sir Arthur Chapman, on His 105Th Birth Anniversary. by Ray Subrata
The glory of the son and his love-evoking face,
Stirs our feeling regarding his father’s lofty race,
The mantle of your shire,
With manly dignity you bear,
makes your aspect of sublime more,
…To so many wretched -hearts
Your empathy shares part,
And open their locked door.
Hey Sir Arthur, if I am your loving poet,
Bless me, by keeping open, your love’s gate.
Ray Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Tribute To Sr Sir Arthur Chapman, on His 105Th Birth Anniversary. by Ray Subrata by Ray Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh