A TZ 4U
What is the value of a human life?
In the doing or the being?
In both? or in neither?
What is the value of your human life?
Something to consider
From the Twilight Zone.
(Previously published in Megaera, Fall 2000)
Laurence Overmire's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A TZ 4U by Laurence Overmire )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Pools Of Deathness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- HIdden Clock, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 'Poem Time', Wolfie Scott
- It is what it is, The Princess
- hey stickshift, it's like this..., Mandolyn ...
- Dreams, Tony Adah
- Godlike, Lawrence Beck
- Commodore Lionel B. Richie, Richard Thripp
- Her Kindness Is Real, Nihil Existentia
- TRAITORS خونة - خائنين, MOHAMMAD SKATI