A Vapour Of Water
A small vapour of water
Present in a huge piece of cloud
And was dreaming to be a part of ocean
To search out the real pearls.
Once fell as a drop of rain when
Excited to meet the destination
But reached on top of a leaf of lily
Floating in a slow flow of water.
Searched here and there but
At that time itself was a pearl
Shining on the lily leaf
With tears in eyes and
Regret on heart, thought
'I have left the way towards dream
Far far far behind.'
A stork was coming to engulf
The drop of water suddenly
Hide itself in side the stomata
On the upper leaf surface.
Found many pipes and many ways
Above all a huge darkness
Xylem and phloems
At last a hydathode
To come out and rushed to water
Started journey for ocean.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Vapour Of Water by Silvi Tripathy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- <<<< A Maddening Phase Of A .., Abdul Wahab
- What Lies Inside And Out, Shannon Glass
- Memories of You, tallulah montegue
- untold, Ewa Busayourmi
- Train to Nowhere, Maverick Jones
- From Cradles To Huge Graves, Naveed Akram
- Feel in Hot Hrms, His Marvel on it., Akhtar Jawad
- Today I saw you, tallulah montegue
- God is, Ryan Brodesser
- Crow and fox., bjpafa Almeida