A Vapour Of Water
A small vapour of water
Present in a huge piece of cloud
And was dreaming to be a part of ocean
To search out the real pearls.
Once fell as a drop of rain when
Excited to meet the destination
But reached on top of a leaf of lily
Floating in a slow flow of water.
Searched here and there but
At that time itself was a pearl
Shining on the lily leaf
With tears in eyes and
Regret on heart, thought
'I have left the way towards dream
Far far far behind.'
A stork was coming to engulf
The drop of water suddenly
Hide itself in side the stomata
On the upper leaf surface.
Found many pipes and many ways
Above all a huge darkness
Xylem and phloems
At last a hydathode
To come out and rushed to water
Started journey for ocean.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Vapour Of Water by Tadasha Tripathy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- One(1) Classroom, herbert guitang
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Nasha pyaar ka, binod bastola
- The Storyteller, David Lewis Paget
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh