Dog goD 8Hate
A Voluptuous Dance in Acerbic Display
The voluptuous dance of a lady
can be seen at this site –
jigs, twists, plentiful pirouettes
and a curious view of rear-end-swing.
All free to they who seek
this melody(dissonance over consonance)
with a view in bouncy abundancy, albeit,
exponentially acerbic display.
There is a message here, yet few
see the suggestion, or know
inherence for cause:
of monkeys’ mothers’ matriarchs
who eat fruit with their tail,
swing through trees with their tongue,
and know themselves as a rail...
from 'San Diego” to...
they’ve mastered their business
and know the way...
through jungles of Malls
Sprawls & Monkie-e-es -
it's brilliance in
Dog goD 8Hate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Voluptuous Dance in Acerbic Display by Dog goD 8Hate )
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Case Of Murder, Vernon Scannell
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- When Spring Goes By, Duncan Campbell Scott
- (955) Poverty (Acros.., Melvina Germain
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)