A WAR CRY
There is a war cry Somewhere, We feel it around us Anywhere, There is a war cry's cloud Over our heads somewhere, It's a war cry that hovers Over our heads somewhere, so It's scary and gloomy because This war cry gets louder and louder.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A WAR CRY by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- Love Without Ownership (yeah right!), Monk E. Biz
- Fuzzy Fellow, Patrick Czyz
- Feel a human life!, Somanathan Iyer
- Last night, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Erotic Haiku, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- last spring, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra