I know a woman,
She is brave and she is strong.
I know a woman who makes mistakes and works miracles,
A woman whos decisions faulter and whos strength is tested everyday.
A woman who can stand with pride and admit when she is wrong,
I know a woman who is not always wise but who thrives to always do her best.
I know a woman who is still a girl,
I know a woman who could stop a storm,
A woman who has super-powers, and can read minds,
I know a woman unlike any other,
Not just any woman, I call her my mother.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Woman by Kay Davies )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Death of Stella D'Cruz1, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- If My Voice Is Not Reaching You, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- DE-HOLOCAUSTIZE THE SIX MILLION JEWS, alexander opicho
- Pen And Paper, ali chukwuemeka
- Decoy, Aftab Alam
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- The Blind's thought, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Like a snake, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- Time. Us. Stay., Eleonora Bistrianu