I know a woman,
She is brave and she is strong.
I know a woman who makes mistakes and works miracles,
A woman whos decisions faulter and whos strength is tested everyday.
A woman who can stand with pride and admit when she is wrong,
I know a woman who is not always wise but who thrives to always do her best.
I know a woman who is still a girl,
I know a woman who could stop a storm,
A woman who has super-powers, and can read minds,
I know a woman unlike any other,
Not just any woman, I call her my mother.
Kay Davies's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Woman by Kay Davies )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- If I Tell You Your Own Bad Feelings, Shalom Freedman
- An ode to God's beauty, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- Someone Like You...., cheryl pires
- Dear you..., cheryl pires
- Mouse, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- Haunting Hour, Michael Mira
- Dancefloor, Justin Tang
- picture, laxami Cards
- Nightingale, Naveed Khalid
- Conspiracy, Susmit Panda