Of Muses And Other Ghosts
A Woman, A Dream Last Night
A woman with no heart
is just a doll, meant to be abused
by men without hearts.
Here, in this world
I cannot be a king, without you,
without your lips on mine.
'It has to be this way.',
is what you told me, before straying nude
in other's palms.
Please excuse me,
I don't mean to pull you out of their beds,
it's too late for that.
It's just that..
I dreamt you last night, again, like
the thousand times before.
all the flowers knelt before you,
all stars fell.. untill..
Untill nothing but blue
remained painted on the sky's
So, understand that
that's why, I engrave my poem
with you, tonight.
Of Muses And Other Ghosts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Woman, A Dream Last Night by Of Muses And Other Ghosts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- ray of sunshine, ademola oluwabusayo
- what kills you; helps me live, Rodney R. Cooper
- Imagination, Jason J. Yu
- August, Paola Degli Esposti
- Her Beauty., Jason J. Yu
- Nights are cool, hasmukh amathalal
- Shallow Vs. Spiritual, Jason J. Yu
- Runner's High, Jason J. Yu
- Crashing Waves(Seas of Memories), Jason J. Yu
- Light of the Crescent Moon, Rogers Joseph Brown