A woman beautifies herself to make her husband happy!
Normally any woman beautifies
herself to make her husband happy!
For beautifying her,
usually the maid or a close girl friend helps!
Most of the time, the husband goes
out of his place or country by sailing in the sea!
He takes a few months to return,
the wife becomes pale longing for him!
She does not like to beautify herself
thinking always for his safe return!
That is why the wife asks her friend
when she comes to beautify her!
Why do you want to beautify me
with new dress, flowers and perfumes
while my husband is not near me
to enjoy and make me happy?
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A woman beautifies herself to make her husband happy! by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Smell the Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Low Performances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trivial Pursuits, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- "These doodles help me...", Jeff Gangwer
- "In a manner of speaking...", Jeff Gangwer
- "Can I just...? ", Jeff Gangwer
- SLEEPING NIGHT, Egbe Chris
- Doorways / Points of Access, Jeff Gangwer
- "...on the hook", Jeff Gangwer
- Pioneers and Parade Floats, Jeff Gangwer