A Woman one
There was a woman one
Who touched my heart and mind
But she is even never guess
That she is future of my life
Probably a dreaming life
my foolishness is break me down
I didn't say to her a word
Can't waist my time
By empty thoughts
Of hand to hand
Tender kisses while moon
Between the silent
I'll rise myself!
I am growing up!
I'll go to her, and say
Artem Gvozdkov's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Woman one by Artem Gvozdkov )
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah