A Wunch Of Bankers
I fail to see,
Why your blaming me,
For your misery,
When I want your happiness, and that is true.
Of course I stashed,
A load of cash,
When the market crashed,
But that's just what I'm expected to do.
I may be faceless,
But saying I'm graceless,
Is really quite tasteless,
I just have a totally unexpected view.
In my clean pressed suit,
I'm the banks recruit,
Who you'd like to shoot,
I give out loans, well maybe one or two.
I'll never budge,
Through forms I trudge,
And I like to judge,
I'll grind up your dreams until your blue.
But in the end,
You can depend,
On me as a friend,
Unless you’re poor in which case bugger you.
Flying Lemming's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Wunch Of Bankers by Flying Lemming )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(22 March 1941 -)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Am I?, Michael P. McParland
- Always Yours, Michael P. McParland
- Always You, Michael P. McParland
- Always Thinking Of You, Michael P. McParland
- Always, Michael P. McParland
- All The Love We Hide, Michael P. McParland
- Flummoxed, douglas scotney
- The Ex, stephen pennell
- Let Us Lay Down, Michael P. McParland
- Clears Throat, Mae AC.