ABC's for Kaitey
People are crying,
People are dying.
People are starving,
People are dreaming,
People are so angry they are screaming.
this is happening,
and nothing is stopping.
I am crying,
and I am dying.
I am dreaming,
but yet screaming.
'Cuz I don't want to scream.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ABC's for Kaitey by Kaitey Cat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Nasha pyaar ka, binod bastola
- The Storyteller, David Lewis Paget
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh
- Preposterous, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- The Little Wood, Ruth Manning-Sanders