O Anna Niemus
Abortion, Slaughterhouses, And Salvation
Abortion does not extinguish a soul..
but only delays his or her entry onto the human stage.
Slaughterhouses do not extinguish a mammal's soul
but eating the flesh of an animal is bad for the animal,
the karma and health of the human being.
Hell is not a permanent state, but a temporary
emotional condition of suffering.
God is infinite divine love
in all ways and always.
God does not sentence to permanent suffering
the children God creates.
O Anna Niemus's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Abortion, Slaughterhouses, And Salvation by O Anna Niemus )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 52!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Between War And Freedom, Edward Kofi Louis
- For the first time, Joni Lenhart
- Slowly-so-Slowly,, Aftab Alam
- Her Spirit Sings for Him, Maia Padua
- I Am Cast To The Sky, Richard Provencher
- Sweet Victory, Edward Kofi Louis
- Gorgon With Hair Threatening, Margaret Alice Second
- Sober Song, Barton Sutter
- I Love Your Crazy Bones, Barton Sutter