O Anna Niemus (US)
Abortion, Slaughterhouses, And Salvation
Abortion does not extinguish a soul..
but only delays his or her entry onto the human stage.
Slaughterhouses do not extinguish a mammal's soul
but eating the flesh of an animal is bad for the animal,
the karma and health of the human being.
Hell is not a permanent state, but a temporary
emotional condition of suffering.
God is infinite divine love
in all ways and always.
God does not sentence to permanent suffering
the children God creates.
Poet Other Poems
- 1 28 Ways Wars In Gaza, Iraq, Afghanista...
- 1 Flagwrapped Exhortations By War Profit...
- 1 Iran, Magi Astrologers
- 1 Mad Cow Jello Brand And Mad Deer Gilli...
- 1 NIH Lies To Children
- 1 Obama Wants More Virgin Victims For Vo...
- 1 Palestine's Donkey Descendants
- 1 Pedophile Ring For Animals: Heifer Int...
- 1 Planekill
- 1 The Dalai Lama
- 1 Tonto
- 1 Turkey Spirits Wish On Their Own Bones
- 1 Where Is Shalom For Palestine?
- 1.2 Governor Strickland And Jesus
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.