The sparkle in your eye,
The warmth of your skin.
Your breath on my neck,
That shakes me within.
The touch of your hand,
The smell of your hair.
The naughtiness in your smile,
That strength in your stare.
Your kiss on my lips,
Your body near mine.
The stroke of your touch,
That feeling inside.
The compassion in your embrace.
The power in your face.
The beating of your heart.
That we may never part.
The beauty of your kiss,
and that magic in your touch.
It is for all these reasons and more,
Why I love you so much………
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (About You by Emzee d'Va )
- Soulful smile, ramesh rai
- Perfection, Donnie Wolff
- Defiled, gajanan mishra
- Be It Trivial And Mundane, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Every creature, gajanan mishra
- How Juice From Fruit Is Produced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Once Indifference Is Shown, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- empty without you, Liss March
- Synchronized Heartbeats, Jamal Brown
- New beginnings, Mary Bone
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns