ABRAHAM LINCOLN POEM
There's no better time to ponder Abraham Lincoln
Than a presidential election year like now.
From his humble beginnings in a one-room log cabin
He became our 16th president and here's how.
Abraham was a true believer and worshiper of God
And was always aware of His presence night or day.
He knew that evil shadows every woman and man
And before every decision he would meditate and pray.
The same so should we with both heart and soul
Ask God for His Divine answers in time of need.
As we face life's problems and the weakness of man
For jealousy, anger, hate, lust, love and greed.
Tom Zart's 601 Poems Are Free To Share To Teach Or Show Love And Support!
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ABRAHAM LINCOLN by Tom Zart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...
- The windmill of my existance, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Home, Susan Oxford
- My writer friends and I, jim hogg
- six thousand years should do the trick, Mandolyn ...
- Strange is Life, Smoky Hoss
- Voice of your bangles, ramesh rai
- Eternal Love, Jesus James Llorico
- Butterfly, Tiku akp
- How time flies, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK