“When Satan Knocks At The Door Send Jesus To Answer”
Never forget we’re being watched by God
And it’s up to us to prove and earn our measure.
Our commitment to serve God and the needs of others
Testifies to what we love, honor and treasure.
Thank our Lord for His blessings, protection and love
Reject Satan for his misdeeds of foulness and sin.
Live your life as a testimony to the hearts of believers
By how you respond, as a Christian, stranger or friend.
All of us have sinned because we’re human and weak
That’s why Christ was beaten and nailed to the cross.
Those who truly fear and obey God’s laws
Depend on forgiveness, trust and our Savior’s loss.
Disciple the lost by how happy, content and giving you are
Show and tell how God has blessed you and all you love.
Send an example to the hearts, minds and eyes of every soul
That our feature and present are composed by us and God above.
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (“When Satan Knocks At The Door Send Jesus To Answer” by Tom Zart )
Did you read them?
- Lost Soul In The Hidden Wild, Electric Lady
- 雨Rain, qin xing
- Kamikaze Heart, Kewayne Wadley
- 难道你真是一片云（ Don't you is really a cloud? ）, qin xing
- Assuring Voice, Somanathan Iyer
- Synchronization, SALINI NAIR
- Best World, Kolade Seun
- For you, rest in peace, Cigeng Zhang
- Moon Beams, Yohan Confectioner
- Falling Through, Claudia Scott
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns