“When Satan Knocks At The Door Send Jesus To Answer”
Never forget we’re being watched by God
And it’s up to us to prove and earn our measure.
Our commitment to serve God and the needs of others
Testifies to what we love, honor and treasure.
Thank our Lord for His blessings, protection and love
Reject Satan for his misdeeds of foulness and sin.
Live your life as a testimony to the hearts of believers
By how you respond, as a Christian, stranger or friend.
All of us have sinned because we’re human and weak
That’s why Christ was beaten and nailed to the cross.
Those who truly fear and obey God’s laws
Depend on forgiveness, trust and our Savior’s loss.
Disciple the lost by how happy, content and giving you are
Show and tell how God has blessed you and all you love.
Send an example to the hearts, minds and eyes of every soul
That our feature and present are composed by us and God above.
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (“When Satan Knocks At The Door Send Jesus To Answer” by Tom Zart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- What the hell, Nassy Fesharaki
- Chair, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- See if I care, Mark Heathcote
- Wishes Granted, Bill Cantrell
- Killer instinct mind, Mark Heathcote
- Book Condition: (Fairest of the) Fair, mary douglas
- It's The Fairy Queen Out Of Sight In Pal.., mary douglas
- *VII*- To Love, Leslie Guylee Cron
- Every Man Remembered!, Denis Martindale
- White Frosted Cake Viewed At Ages 6 and 7, mary douglas