So with destiny's turmoil coming to end,
So life has the grip of reality, so it loses.
We form things, things of our doing
The shape has no soul, it's we, neither.
No air or space so we assign to divinity,
What we cannot comprehend.
To the dismay of philosophy,
If put to absolute doubt, the thing,
Is nothing or the thing will not do what
We want it to do.
If it is a thing then it is nothing and if,
Nothing is a thing then it is nothing either.
We do not know whether it is a thing or nothing.
Topic(s): love and art
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Absolute Doubt by Sadiqullah Khan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Dead Theatre, rashmi sri
- The nest of love, Jesus James Llorico
- Pappou Elia To My Father In Australia 1.., Elia Michael
- The God of Fallen Leaves, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lonely Gallinule, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Appeasement, Stephanie Sharma
- Golden Boyhood, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Mysterious Beauty, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro