ABSORB THE SUN
The darkness has not gone yet
The morning is above to come
I walked in to the east
To meet the sun!
People who were cheated,
People who were betrayed,
People who were neglected,
People who were negated-
The down trodden people,
The dejected people,
The ill-treated people,
The ill-fated people-
All these people are sitting in front of the sun!
All of them narrate their stories to him! !
I under stood then
Why the sun is so furious and
How he could generate that much heat-
Absorb the sun!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ABSORB THE SUN by ROCHISH MON )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Many Crooked Cops are Shooting and Killing, Hebert Logerie
- My First Love, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- To Record What Is Kept, Naveed Akram
- Rumour, Humphrey Bryant
- BLACK SHEEP, Bironga Chadwick
- Tomorrow, Humphrey Bryant
- Blackberry And Apple, Humphrey Bryant
- Wife, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Odiodi, Humphrey Bryant