Abstract Grills Of Life
Addiction to vice is a prison –
Cell not seen by naked eye
Will incarcerate the being
Of the unfortunate soul.
Vices like smoking and others
Has victimized many people
Not only giving more expenses
But bad to the health as well.
Every stick of cigarette smoked
Eat up slowly one’s life
By three minutes every stick
But why still indulge to it?
Go ahead and lit the cigar
To slowly destroy the body
And the only precious life
Will depart forever to eternity.
Add liquor and be alcoholic...
Combined this to chin smoking
Will affect the health and mind
To a distress and bad direction.
Do you have a vision in life...
And now chained with addiction
Go out from the abstract cell
And look forward for a new day.
The LORD is our Hope and Rescue -
And will lift up from our problems
Come to him and seek refuge –
Feel the healing you needed most.
bonifacio alba's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Abstract Grills Of Life by bonifacio alba )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Invitation, Aalok Sensharma
- For Kira, Michael McParland
- LET US FIND OUT, ROCHISH MON
- Bipolar Type 1, Michael McParland
- Borrowing from a dream, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Intense Videos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cherishing Small Things, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- As I love you, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Lonley Nights, Michael McParland
- I Cant Afford To..., Bieze Josephat