bonifacio alba Poems
- Give Peace A Chance... In unity there is strength This is ...
- Where Are You Heading? Haunted by so many trials In facing ...
- Abstract Grills Of Life Addiction to vice is a prison – Cell...
- Hungry For Justice? Justice system as told Is made for the ...
- Mysteries Of The Future What to us is everyone’s life? With...
- After 24 Years Quitting school for 24 years And now coming ...
- The Way To Survival... As I see the morning ...
I started rhyming poem during my teen years...it was
a poetic dedication to a lady and man during a 'Benefit Dance' in the province.Submitted poems to the school organ during my high school days and also a contributor to SIG Company monthly publications. I have the love for nature and seek to understand the feeling of human nature and the quest for survival. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about bonifacio alba
The Way To Survival...
As I see the morning sunlight
Reckoning played in my mind
On how life has made
And molded by time...
Realities from day to day
Taught us how to survive
The many trials that come
Along the way to live!
We dream somehow the best
But the path is pre-determined
For us to walk along the way
As anchored by our limitations.
That is then to realize
Life’s journey full of lessons
That needs someone to lean on
And hear our plea to survive