Mula Veereswara Rao
Slap of a father,
Bite of a sibling,
Curse of a mother,
and finally treacherous teacher!
My childhood crawled
No joyful moments
Only scars registered in the soul!
Childhood swayed by youth,
Enthusiastic path to new strength,
Childhood mistakes haunted the youth,
Irritable emotion creates wrath!
As there is no ray of hope,
Youth led to astray
Trapped in easy money!
Fighting with peers for livelihood,
Waiting for love at neighbourhood,
Dreaming to become rich,
Struggling inch by inch,
facing crunch after crunch,
Dreams shattered and happiness slashed
Stood on the fate’s pedestal!
finally pushed me to jail!
Life is under trial
Time never heals all injuries
Time intensifies wounds
Wound ….. Wound..
Wound comes round and round
Life has no re- wind!
Life sinks in dark abyss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Abused Child by Mula Veereswara Rao )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman