Why do people find death so scary?
why do people say that death is sad?
they stand there,
and spend their lives worrying about that,
when it the end, when death comes,
it doesn't matter if your scared or others are sad.
death is a part of life, and we must accept it.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Acceptance by Jeryn Bean )
- At That Time, Luis Estable
- A Poem and Four Films, the guy in charge
- Short Never, Luis Estable
- Deep Monster, Naveed Akram
- Allow This, Luis Estable
- A better life حياة افضل, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- She Loved Her Some Peterbilt, the guy in charge
- Bad Timing, Luis Estable
- God`s Best Work, Luis Estable
- Hiya duck, george albot
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Farewell Love and All Thy Laws Forever, Sir Thomas Wyatt
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)