Alone and Afraid
you feel alone and afraid,
thinking no one knows you,
thinking no one wants to...
thinking everyone hates you.
you try to hide it all with fake smiles,
and with fake laughs.
yo try to trade your emotional pain with physical pain,
only to be more ashamed of yourself than ever before.
if you continue to do this,
you will only make things worse,
hurting yourself and hiding never solves anything.
you must venture forth and seek help.
if you do, then help will come.
friends and family will support you along the way,
and help you realize, that you are so much more,
but only if you seek and accept help.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone and Afraid by Jeryn Bean )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I need you, Kelly Curiel
- On Reading Poet Onkar Nath Gupta's Spill.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Around us the whispering rain falls, Gert Strydom
- i m so sad, lovey ahuja
- In the garden , Gert Strydom
- In the garden, Gert Strydom
- Please Forgive Them For What They Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Perceptions, Jaipal Singh
- Heroin, S.D. TIWARI
- 728 Days, Tara Stano