Adam's Rib sat and heard all his cry's, and watched as he wiped all the tears from his eye's.
Constant abuse had made him so sad, was it any wonder he had become so slightly mad?
She had failed in her job to make his mind right, he'd still wake in fright in the dead of the night.
Adams Rib sat and listened to his life, and all of the pressures he'd put on his wife.
but try as she would to pacify, he'd still have those thoughts that his health was a lie.
Adam's Rib sat and wondered in vain that whatever was said he'd still be the same.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Adams Rib by kipper Stagg )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Scary Night, Angela Khristin Brown
- A world of Lies, Hebert Logerie
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Eid 2014, mazHur Butt
- Going Mad, Is It Poetry
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Toll, Adam Latham
- war why war, Jason Callender