Adam's Rib sat and heard all his cry's, and watched as he wiped all the tears from his eye's.
Constant abuse had made him so sad, was it any wonder he had become so slightly mad?
She had failed in her job to make his mind right, he'd still wake in fright in the dead of the night.
Adams Rib sat and listened to his life, and all of the pressures he'd put on his wife.
but try as she would to pacify, he'd still have those thoughts that his health was a lie.
Adam's Rib sat and wondered in vain that whatever was said he'd still be the same.
kipper Stagg's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Adams Rib by kipper Stagg )
- sterilization process of our modern system, Anthony Cavuoti
- Kopje onder, Madrason writer
- five past three, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Trapdoor, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Gans Veer, Madrason writer
- Be What You Are, Lilly Emery
- The abrupt end., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Native land., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Believe in Yourself Worth, Lilly Emery
- Odd One Out, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns