Adam's Rib sat and heard all his cry's, and watched as he wiped all the tears from his eye's.
Constant abuse had made him so sad, was it any wonder he had become so slightly mad?
She had failed in her job to make his mind right, he'd still wake in fright in the dead of the night.
Adams Rib sat and listened to his life, and all of the pressures he'd put on his wife.
but try as she would to pacify, he'd still have those thoughts that his health was a lie.
Adam's Rib sat and wondered in vain that whatever was said he'd still be the same.
kipper Stagg's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Adams Rib by kipper Stagg )
- Make in India, gajanan mishra
- Respectable, Dean Meredith
- Artists, kassem oude
- दिनैनि गोसोखांथियाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- Make others do, gajanan mishra
- MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, AMADU KAMARA
- From Gandhiji's Quotes for Gandhi Jayanthi, Dr John Celes
- Seeing, Aparna Chatterjee
- O American Girl, Will You Take With You?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Woman in Love, Akhtar Jawad
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Philip Booth
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)