Adam's Rib sat and heard all his cry's, and watched as he wiped all the tears from his eye's.
Constant abuse had made him so sad, was it any wonder he had become so slightly mad?
She had failed in her job to make his mind right, he'd still wake in fright in the dead of the night.
Adams Rib sat and listened to his life, and all of the pressures he'd put on his wife.
but try as she would to pacify, he'd still have those thoughts that his health was a lie.
Adam's Rib sat and wondered in vain that whatever was said he'd still be the same.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Adams Rib by kipper Stagg )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Memorial Department, Joshua Poteat
- Lighting Department, Joshua Poteat
- Drug Department, Joshua Poteat
- Six Winged Angel, John Lima
- Calamity And Vanity, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- is Special Lust Your Addiction?, LUVinThe NOW
- Never feel shy, hasmukh amathalal
- I LOVE YOU, Now, Let's Take Out The I an.., LUVinThe NOW
- Keep faith, hasmukh amathalal
- open fire on me, Marco Angelo