A tab closes,
A bright light turns off,
A fire extinguished leaves us all bereft.
A sad song ends,
A day closes,
A lost prized possession,
A victim of theft!
No more a bird song,
No more break of day,
No more shooting stars to spirit our wishes away.
Only you have left us
Only you went away
Only you I feel in the breeze as the trees gently sway
No more laughter
No more tears
No more holding your hand at the end of this day.
No one to banish all of my fears!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Annon by kipper Stagg )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Around the eyes, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Lovely Child, Akhtar Jawad
- Courtny Stoned, shelly keats
- Politically right, Hardik Vaidya
- Pussy cat, gajanan mishra
- Geweldskoorts, Madrason writer
- Sine Curve, Hardik Vaidya
- Alone in the Winepress, Terrance Tracy
- I Am Human, Marites C. Cayetano
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra