Dr John Celes (14-2-1957 / Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India)
Admiration: On Your Retirement
The road appears to end for now,
But it is not the end of life;
’Tis time to think of resting more,
Avoiding travail and life’s strife.
The honest work that you had done,
Will stay in letters of gold etched,
Showing the world and even stun,
Keeping the young and old, bewitched!
Your labour done will get reward
From Almighty, the Master- God;
And when the time comes, you’ll be starred,
In heavenly skies, by the Lord.
‘Wish you good health, the rest of days,
May God bless you in umptine ways! ’
Fondly dedicated to our beloved Director,
Er. M.Munuswamy B.E.,
The Institute of Road Transport, Taramani,
Dr.A.Celestine Raj Manohar, MD., Dean, IRT PMC,
copyright by Dr John Celes 24-08-2010
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
- "Happy Birthday, Dear Octogenarian ...
- "Happy May Day,2012! "
- (a mono-rhyme) To be exalted...
- (Matthew 27 v.46)
- ‘’Tis Time to Get Married! ’
- ‘Bees will Return to Hives! ’
- ‘Cheer Up, Fella! ’
- ‘Dogo Erectus’!
- ‘Happy Birthday! ' Dear Mary, Mother of ...
- ‘Happy Birthday! ’ Dear Doctor
- ‘Happy Birthday, Dear Diana! ’
- ‘Happy Birthday, Mahatma Gandhiji! ’
- ‘Happy Birthday, Mum! '
- ‘Happy Birthday’ My Dear Sister, Clemenc...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.