saint cynosure ( Ken Bennight )
He had the dream,
to hear the screams,
of a million aching men.
He sold himself with rhetoric,
and the nightmare soon began.
Hypnotized and blind to lies,
a people showed no pity.
Captured towns and vandalized,
a thousand helpless cities.
Tortured, gassed and served starvation,
to a gentle peaceful nation.
And the whole world stared as if not to care,
with not one thought of aggravation.
Brought every human into war,
every single nation.
The torture to the sister.
All because the madness of the wicked,
saint cynosure ( Ken Bennight )'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Adolf Hitler by saint cynosure ( Ken Bennight ) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova