Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)
Adventures Of Two Captains To The Heart Of Galaxy Part Two
The galaxy is my playground
Stealing the gravitronic pull of stars
Sails centrifugally whipped round
Harpooning the angry face of Mars.
Captured moons power my plutonic ship
Rowing meteoric oars in the galley's bay
Light years flip, time trails slip
White suns burst black holes thirst
In the Milky Way
Where I encounter young Captain A.
A man of legend and song
Of noble Persian birth
Defending the earth
His crew attacked
With nebular drenched gas
His crew dying loud and long!
Oh! But his ship of a maverick
And marvelous formation,
Masts of silver toned ionic steel
Garish wind strung gyrating sails
Decks of amber sun soaked gold
And his crew hearty and bold.
Written by 'Captain Cur'
IN collaboration with:
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
this poem is the second part of the adventures of two captains. first part is on Captain cur page. the next one will be on his page too.
Enjoy reading our adventures!
Captain Cur& A.
Comments about this poem (Adventures Of Two Captains To The Heart Of Galaxy Part Two by Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) )
- Come Come, Tango Tango
- God Teaches Geology (M-F), Mr. Nobody
- I am Running Faster, Akhtar Jawad
- (समनि नायथाय) गुफुर उखुन्दैनि खुवाया, Ronjoy Brahma
- Alien Encounter, Robert Eckstein
- >>Bad Fruits, Abdul Wahab
- When You Need To Begin Again, Shalom Freedman
- >>Lips, Abdul Wahab
- Acknowledged Love, Sierra Staten
- >>Due, Abdul Wahab
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)