Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)
Adventures Of Two Captains To The Heart Of Galaxy Part Two
The galaxy is my playground
Stealing the gravitronic pull of stars
Sails centrifugally whipped round
Harpooning the angry face of Mars.
Captured moons power my plutonic ship
Rowing meteoric oars in the galley's bay
Light years flip, time trails slip
White suns burst black holes thirst
In the Milky Way
Where I encounter young Captain A.
A man of legend and song
Of noble Persian birth
Defending the earth
His crew attacked
With nebular drenched gas
His crew dying loud and long!
Oh! But his ship of a maverick
And marvelous formation,
Masts of silver toned ionic steel
Garish wind strung gyrating sails
Decks of amber sun soaked gold
And his crew hearty and bold.
Written by 'Captain Cur'
IN collaboration with:
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
this poem is the second part of the adventures of two captains. first part is on Captain cur page. the next one will be on his page too.
Enjoy reading our adventures!
Captain Cur& A.
Comments about this poem (Adventures Of Two Captains To The Heart Of Galaxy Part Two by Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) )
- Blind, Blind, Naveed Khalid
- A ripple's life, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- What is this world of ours ماهذا العالم .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sinners الاثمون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touch-me-not, Naveed Khalid
- The Sword and the Plowshare, John F. McCullagh
- On the road a Recovery Poem, jeff newnham
- Sinners, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- An Image Of An Old House, Yohan Confectioner
- Autumn Equinox, Jacqueline Nash
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(3 March 1878 - 9 April 1917)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)