Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)
Adventures Of Two Captains To The Heart Of Galaxy Part Two
The galaxy is my playground
Stealing the gravitronic pull of stars
Sails centrifugally whipped round
Harpooning the angry face of Mars.
Captured moons power my plutonic ship
Rowing meteoric oars in the galley's bay
Light years flip, time trails slip
White suns burst black holes thirst
In the Milky Way
Where I encounter young Captain A.
A man of legend and song
Of noble Persian birth
Defending the earth
His crew attacked
With nebular drenched gas
His crew dying loud and long!
Oh! But his ship of a maverick
And marvelous formation,
Masts of silver toned ionic steel
Garish wind strung gyrating sails
Decks of amber sun soaked gold
And his crew hearty and bold.
Written by 'Captain Cur'
IN collaboration with:
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
this poem is the second part of the adventures of two captains. first part is on Captain cur page. the next one will be on his page too.
Enjoy reading our adventures!
Captain Cur& A.
Comments about this poem (Adventures Of Two Captains To The Heart Of Galaxy Part Two by Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) )
- I Will Give You Air, Ismim Putera
- Seduction Theory, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Late-night Lullaby, Ismim Putera
- A PRELUDE (To December), Vinaya Joseph
- Lucien, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Ghazal - Qyamat Ho Gai Hay, Bano Ali
- Stand Up Witness Your Dream, Fatima Nusairat
- Zero Turkey Wing, Havilah
- Reading and Writing, umaprosad das
- The Afternoon, Leong Ming Loong
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Bright Star, John Keats
- Where The Mind Is Without Fear, Rabindranath Tagore
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(November 1, 1871 – June 5, 1900)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)