Eunice de Souza
Advice to Women
if you want to learn to cope with
the otherness of lovers.
Otherness is not always neglect -
Cats return to their litter trays
when they need to.
Don't cuss out of the window
at their enemies.
That stare of perpetual surprise
in those great green eyes
will teach you
to die alone.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Advice to Women by Eunice de Souza )
- Beehive, Naveed Khalid
- Write, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Madrigal, Naveed Khalid
- Sunburnt, Naveed Khalid
- Proclaiming Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Easter, Naveed Khalid
- Mona Lisa, Naveed Khalid
- Exciting Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Three Days Before You Left, Mikey Bachman
- Conceptualizing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak