hazem al jaber
AFRAID ABOUT YOU...
busy to you..
in thinking of you...
and try to escape in thinking of you..
to find myself falling in my dream with you...
inside my heart, you are..
in my eyes...
in my soul too..
escape from you..
and then found you inside me...
afraid about you, from myself...
afraid from all people,
to see you in my eyes, when i think of you...
afraid to see you in my smile..
and in my lips too..
always try to close my eyes,
to hide you in my eyes,
so no one can see you...
but they can see you in my lips...
afraid from my loving to you..
afraid that my beat heart, become so high..
and over than my mind`s whispers..
so, escape from you, in my heart..
to found you in my mind...
every thing will disappear..
and become nothing more important..
in front of thinking about you..
and the only you, whom still in my mind..
and in any idea in my thought..
or in any look in my eyes..
even every smile in my face, you are..
and you only, whom still inside me..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (AFRAID ABOUT YOU... by hazem al jaber )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Sigh, Erwick Brandon
- Marwari Businessman Father-in-law Want I.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Happiness is not preventive., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Fatal Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Be a finger of the hand., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- My Typical Village, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I shall love self, hasmukh amathalal
- Keep the thought free., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- I remember, hasmukh amathalal
- On birthday some mend, hasmukh amathalal