afraid of losing you
i am afraid.
afraid of losing you.
you are what a dream is like,
pure and flawless.
i am completely falling for you
your beyond what i want and more
your pure right to the soul.
ill be gentle,
ill take you by you hand.
kiss you lightly,
and say the sweetest things,
cause you know you deserve the best.
ill show you my world.
ill show you what i am really like.
i wont show you a cover.
ill strip down to my boxers,
just to show you that i care,
and that im aint hiding anything.
we been through alot
but we still stuck together.
through the tough and good times
you know ill be there.
ill be your guy that puts a smile on your face
that makes you smile everyday.
im not afraid
to tell you anything
but i am afraid of losing you
your the most wonderful
girl in my life
no words can describe
how i am feeling towards you
i am just afraid of losing you...
Dislocated Heart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (afraid of losing you by Dislocated Heart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- Over looking choice, Jessica Dehn
- The Wine Effect, I Am Krakatoa
- Light Foot xx xxx xx Original 12 28.., Lee Mack
- changing the world, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Worrdless Man xx xxx xx Original 12 .., Lee Mack
- Not seeing sweet Sweetie is impossible!, Nyota Yasulwe
- Rollikng Six xx xxx xx Original 11 1.., Lee Mack
- Beg the Question xx xxx xx Original 1.., Lee Mack
- गोखा मोन्दांथि, Ronjoy Brahma
- Mythic Implications Versus Contemporary .., Terence G. Craddock