afraid of losing you
i am afraid.
afraid of losing you.
you are what a dream is like,
pure and flawless.
i am completely falling for you
your beyond what i want and more
your pure right to the soul.
ill be gentle,
ill take you by you hand.
kiss you lightly,
and say the sweetest things,
cause you know you deserve the best.
ill show you my world.
ill show you what i am really like.
i wont show you a cover.
ill strip down to my boxers,
just to show you that i care,
and that im aint hiding anything.
we been through alot
but we still stuck together.
through the tough and good times
you know ill be there.
ill be your guy that puts a smile on your face
that makes you smile everyday.
im not afraid
to tell you anything
but i am afraid of losing you
your the most wonderful
girl in my life
no words can describe
how i am feeling towards you
i am just afraid of losing you...
Dislocated Heart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (afraid of losing you by Dislocated Heart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- death, Omobude Saint perry
- sO u wannabe a hOLY cOw, bOy, sEaN nOrTh
- in between, Omobude Saint perry
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker