afraid of losing you
i am afraid.
afraid of losing you.
you are what a dream is like,
pure and flawless.
i am completely falling for you
your beyond what i want and more
your pure right to the soul.
ill be gentle,
ill take you by you hand.
kiss you lightly,
and say the sweetest things,
cause you know you deserve the best.
ill show you my world.
ill show you what i am really like.
i wont show you a cover.
ill strip down to my boxers,
just to show you that i care,
and that im aint hiding anything.
we been through alot
but we still stuck together.
through the tough and good times
you know ill be there.
ill be your guy that puts a smile on your face
that makes you smile everyday.
im not afraid
to tell you anything
but i am afraid of losing you
your the most wonderful
girl in my life
no words can describe
how i am feeling towards you
i am just afraid of losing you...
Dislocated Heart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (afraid of losing you by Dislocated Heart )
- Different colors, hasmukh amathalal
- From my hearts core, Aftab Alam
- Racism, John Masaitis
- Flooding In Kaschmir, Leslie Philibert
- Wild mentality, hasmukh amathalal
- Like A River, Edward Kofi Louis
- National University, Edward Kofi Louis
- May We All Find What We're Looking For S.., Daniel Karbon
- Your love has made me wild and mad, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- Tree of life, Veronica Centeno
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)