Afraid To Love
This girl is so scared.
I try to tell her to be brave.
But still she seems ashamed.
Tears drop, and ask myself is it something I caused.
Is it something I can fix, I know she is in love with me.
But she doesn't know how deal with it or handle it.
To afraid to face me she writes a poem then disappears.
Gritting her teeth expecting me not to feel the same way.
But I know I already do.
I've known since the day I met you.
I love you.
And nothing is going change that.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Afraid To Love by Somebody Special )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Abs to Heart, Lonnie Hicks
- Better New Days, Rinji Kwarkas
- When KKK is Gay, Jack Abootydallah
- Oak Tree where The Black Birds Sleep, Lilly Emery
- Superman, Olusegun Akanbi
- الذبابة الزرقاء, Abdullah alHemaidy
- What, Olusegun Akanbi
- Pervola, Elia Michael
- RAMADAN رمضان, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 'SNATCHING OF THE GOAT', guy lipmore