Afraid To Love
This girl is so scared.
I try to tell her to be brave.
But still she seems ashamed.
Tears drop, and ask myself is it something I caused.
Is it something I can fix, I know she is in love with me.
But she doesn't know how deal with it or handle it.
To afraid to face me she writes a poem then disappears.
Gritting her teeth expecting me not to feel the same way.
But I know I already do.
I've known since the day I met you.
I love you.
And nothing is going change that.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Afraid To Love by Somebody Special )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Church Street Bomb blast, Gert Strydom
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- So many lines, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I need a talisman, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The giant of the red eye, Emmanuel George Cefai
- As From Behind Tree, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The tree of days, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Glass shrine II, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Glass shrine, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Desperation, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Monk, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Haunting nights, Emmanuel George Cefai