(Africa poems) Eagle metaphor
Thou mighty troubadour of Heaven!
Thou proud citizen of the lascivious sky!
Invite me to thy fabulous palace of
Thy unconstrained tax free haven where thou
Dost soar free in the wild summer rain!
BrokenHeartPheko Motaung's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((Africa poems) Eagle metaphor by BrokenHeartPheko Motaung )
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch