Harry J. Couchon Jr
After all we meant to each other
Can you honestly say you don't care?
You think you can just walk away
Well it's easier said than done
After all her love made you feel
Will you ever be able to love again?
And how about her? She's hurting too
But she knows how to let her pain go
After all the broken hearts you've had
Not to mention the hearts you broke
Do you feel it was all worth it?
Or do you think love's just a game, after all?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (After All by Harry J. Couchon Jr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Lost In A Photograph, Kewayne Wadley
- Riff on Hope at the Dentiist, David McLansky
- tHiNgz B cLeAr er inside OpEn - LoST fRi.., sEaN nOrTh
- TO BE UNDERSTOOD SUBLIMITY, ROCHISH MON
- *In Sympathy Melt - for Jen Walls, C. P. Sharma
- Animal Kingdom, Denis Martindale
- *True is my Master*, C. P. Sharma
- sCenE LeFt RiGht tHeIr, sEaN nOrTh
- A Tingly Feeling, Alvin Jenner
- *A Jester, C. P. Sharma