Edward Kofi Louis
After Counting 50
Listening carefully to life with the muse of care;
With a day for a year after counting 50;
Harvesting the fruits of joy;
With the great power and authority around you today.
With the first fruit of joy;
In the line of a vision;
Walking along 'Liberation Avenue' in Accra.
With the hope and the views of my struggle;
Then, to the 'High Street' of Accra! !
After counting 50.
With a positive mind;
With legal services;
And, to plant the garden of life with the peaceful mind of peace.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (After Counting 50 by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- Uyakhumbula, senzokhaya umhayi
- Wedwa, senzokhaya umhayi
- time or space?, ko the skipper
- The Truth Are From The Laws, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second