Feel the scars upon my skin,
Keep me from what could have been,
Save me from this dark embrace,
Find the steps I can’t retrace.
Clear the cold mist from my eyes,
Help me see through this disguise,
Wipe the cobwebs from my mind,
Guide me to what I can’t find.
Take me far away from here,
Separate me from my fear,
Keep my heart safe from it all,
Catch me now before I fall.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Aftermath by Arik Fletcher )
- Lack of money does not mean lack of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On The T.V., Hannah Bryson Price
- Why do need wisdom anytime?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- it is almost poetry, Mandolyn ...
- Wisdom's great aim, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Our world is without any kind of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dream packed drama, hasmukh amathalal
- A fool واحد احمق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Quite same, hasmukh amathalal
- Lack of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Federico García Lorca
(5 June 1898 – 19 August 1936)