(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
Again and Again...Thank You
To He who is all powerful, thanks for the many
blessings you have bestowed on me.
To those I love, thanks for all you do.
To my friends, thanks, for teaching me the
meaning of friendship.
To those I have angered, thanks for your patience
and your understanding.
To those I have disappointed, thanks for your
forgiveness. I'll try to do better.
Thanks, to the strangers along life's path, for
Thanks, to those who do for others and remain
Thanks, for the charity of others, extended to
those who are less fortunate.
Thanks, to those of differences, who arrive
at the point of compromise.
Thanks, to all in their journey of life, who
attempt to make this, a better world.
(brief renderings) Joe Fazio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Again and Again...Thank You by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bears and Ladders, Stephen Katona
- Gentle Rain Falling, Kyle Schlicher
- A Buddha in the Heart of the Rock, Guillermo Veloso
- I Watched In Wonder, Kyle Schlicher
- Snowflake Falling, Kyle Schlicher
- Weep No More, My Willow Tree!, Maria Magdalena Biela
- ebola virus, ademola oluwabusayo
- The Mirror of your life... can you face .., Dimitri Jagodinski
- Honour-killing Is A Sin/ Just For Family.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love story, gajanan mishra