(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
Again and Again...Thank You
To He who is all powerful, thanks for the many
blessings you have bestowed on me.
To those I love, thanks for all you do.
To my friends, thanks, for teaching me the
meaning of friendship.
To those I have angered, thanks for your patience
and your understanding.
To those I have disappointed, thanks for your
forgiveness. I'll try to do better.
Thanks, to the strangers along life's path, for
Thanks, to those who do for others and remain
Thanks, for the charity of others, extended to
those who are less fortunate.
Thanks, to those of differences, who arrive
at the point of compromise.
Thanks, to all in their journey of life, who
attempt to make this, a better world.
(brief renderings) Joe Fazio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Again and Again...Thank You by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
- HOWL DOWN THE SCREAMING WIND, Colin Ian Jeffery
- E bukura lule e tetorit, skender iljaz braka
- Washing Upon The Shore, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- You Will Not Die, Paul Sebastian
- the world the flesh and the devill, ademola oluwabusayo
- If This Were My Last Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Just the Right Madness: A Found Poem, Frank Avon
- COPLA 111 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Nature's Sanctuary, Khairul Ahsan
- Gray Tears, herbert guitang
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)