AGONY OF A CHILD FOR HER MOTHER
my mother is the sweetest.
my mother is the cutest.
my mother is the smartest.
my mother is the greatest of all in the world.
my mother is the most wisest.
to save me from accident, she happily enjoyed to die.
i haven't seen my mother's face as i was of 4 years old then.
in my thoughts my mother is the most beautiful person.
she is like:
my mother's face is as white as snow.
my mother's eyes are as white as milk.
my mother is as white as cloud.
because she is completely covered with bandages.
my mother is the happiest person in the whole world.
because she can't feel any thing.
she can't feel any feelings.
she can't feel any pain.
she can't be sad.
as she was in comma, when i saw her.
i am the luckiest child in the whole world.
as i couldn't see her face.
i couldn't talk to her.
i couldn't play with her.
i couldn't share my feelings with her.
i am the reason why she was suffering such agony in life.
to save me from death, she sacrificed everything including her life.
i am the luckiest.
i am the fortunate.
i am the most happiest child for bearing this agony in my life.
As my mother is not with me on this earth.
she will always be with me in my thoughts.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (AGONY OF A CHILD FOR HER MOTHER by Neelapu Suresh )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Leaking Pen
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Kupamanduka, Gopalakrishna Adiga
- An Africa Thunderstorm, David Rubadiri
- A Moment Of Happiness, Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The Lifelong Comrades, Muhammad Farhan Ahmed
- LAST TIME, Terry Collett
- Another Toll By Death, Tony Adah
- I have always thought about life, Sumita Jetley
- I MISS YOU DAD, Sharen Suren
- Roses Red, Coral, Blue, Muhammad Farhan Ahmed
- A Night Thought, Luo Zhihai
- B day, hasmukh amathalal
- Nothing worth to be Found Right, Meriam Joseph
- Mr. right, hasmukh amathalal