James B. Earley
Al Gore - 'Some Bumbling Idiot, Climatic Change.....The Idiot's Myth'
Twisted logic...stark denial
'No such thing as climate change'
Narrow minded conversation
...Of the borderline deranged
Glacial reality..Ice Age mentality
...Incongruous..perhaps to wit:
'Critical premise..ice still melting'
...Shallow minds just don't get
And fathom not geological history
Continents born..single mass dense
Los Angeles...an Alaskan neighbor
...World's future.....eons hence
Evolution reigns...exact constant
This very moment..indeed forthwith
..Yet…Al Gore 'Some bumbling idiot
Climatic change…..the idiot's myth'
...Politics..and Mankind's bigotry..
Together destined...both entwined
Evolution's vague..has no meaning
Where ignorance is..the state of mind
'Don't Worry, Earth Will Survive Climate Change — We Won't.'
~Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Al Gore - 'Some Bumbling Idiot, Climatic Change.....The Idiot's Myth' by James B. Earley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- বাঁকা চোখে দেখো নাকো, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Cronyism, Tony Adah
- A Poppy Seed is Only A Poppy Seed and You?, Monk E. Biz
- Look At Me Straight, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- SELF DISCOVERY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Child and Rain, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- LOVE IS..., Beryl Dov
- Baltic nights, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- the perfect girl, glen pugh
- Raining Love, Sandra Feldman