James B. Earley
Al Gore - 'Some Bumbling Idiot, Climatic Change.....The Idiot's Myth'
Twisted logic...stark denial
'No such thing as climate change'
Narrow minded conversation
...Of the borderline deranged
Glacial reality..Ice Age mentality
...Incongruous..perhaps to wit:
'Critical premise..ice still melting'
...Shallow minds just don't get
And fathom not geological history
Continents born..single mass dense
Los Angeles...an Alaskan neighbor
...World's future.....eons hence
Evolution reigns...exact constant
This very moment..indeed forthwith
..Yet…Al Gore 'Some bumbling idiot
Climatic change…..the idiot's myth'
...Politics..and Mankind's bigotry..
Together destined...both entwined
Evolution's vague..has no meaning
Where ignorance is..the state of mind
'Don't Worry, Earth Will Survive Climate Change — We Won't.'
~Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson
James B. Earley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Al Gore - 'Some Bumbling Idiot, Climatic Change.....The Idiot's Myth' by James B. Earley )
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Desperation and Suicide, Is It Poetry
- Journey Rythms, Tony Adah