The Other Side(Coin Poems)
The Coin Poem is:
a short poem,2 couplets, the first couplet presents a thought
and the second couplet flips it and shows the other side.
syllabic, each couplet is made up of a 7 and a 5 syllable line.
rhymed, ab cb or aa bb.
1 Round the globe currency wheels
Fortune too on wheels
Try flip the coin silvery
Chance your luck cheery
2 Full moon in big round of shine
Strange bliss breaths enshrine
Strange yet more her farside far
Covert her heart so far
3 Be bought for home list of things
Loyal servant sent
Hopeful madam sorted things
Trusting the sum spent
Indira Renganathan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alankar(Decor) -59 by Indira Renganathan )
Did you read them?
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall
- Wellness doubt, Antonio Liao
- The Circle, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Shot By An Angry Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- mornings, Howard MacDougall
- One Forgets, Naveed Akram
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho