alice the artist ('this is art')
She paints first the floor
Then the wall behind her
The adjacent wall
Stops not at the first quart
No shes goin for 6,
Or going untill she cant anymore.
But no she doesnt consider this suicide
This night is her graduation from person to artist
Red everywhere. Alice is covered in blood
wishing for a crypt.
So she paints a picture worth a thousand words.
And her last words?
'This is art'
deandre cammon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (alice the artist ('this is art') by deandre cammon )
- Alone in March, James Anthony Creamer
- Marshmallow Bombs, James Anthony Creamer
- Under The Sea, James Anthony Creamer
- To Adapt, Cigeng Zhang
- Red of Day, Blue of Night, James Anthony Creamer
- Dreaming of Royalty, James Anthony Creamer
- Unknown Realms, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Act of plagiarism, Aftab Alam
- Chadjeordie, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Miss Fatma, Ali Nawroz
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Flower, Rabindranath Tagore
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)