all about me
he'd like to know all about me,
so he starts picking me apart.
he scours files inside my head
for blueprints, maps and charts.
instead he finds, dead letters,
my report cards, unfinished art,
rock songs, failed accounting tests
gooey chocolate & pop tarts.
while making a grand mess up there,
losing pieces, misplacing parts,
he doesnt hear the constant sound
of my ticking tocking heart.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (all about me by chelle santos )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Poem of the Day
- Old man Standing, michael hagwood
- Angelwalk 1, Mr. Spock
- In the rooms, Tom Squires
- stop talking to me, m. l. eoff
- A Lover of A Muslim Girl Am I, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Death ballet, Ojaswi Machiraju
- The Indian Villages of Paglets, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Fred Claus Got It Right, Mr. Nobody
- Taron, Pariyon Ke Desh Meri Chandramukhi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Chandramukhi, I Haven't Seen You For So .., Bijay Kant Dubey