all about me
he'd like to know all about me,
so he starts picking me apart.
he scours files inside my head
for blueprints, maps and charts.
instead he finds, dead letters,
my report cards, unfinished art,
rock songs, failed accounting tests
gooey chocolate & pop tarts.
while making a grand mess up there,
losing pieces, misplacing parts,
he doesnt hear the constant sound
of my ticking tocking heart.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (all about me by chelle santos )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote