Chaotic Life aka Curly Mer
All for Nothing
I guess the memories we shared meant nothing to you
The smiles and the gifts... all bullshit.
You're pulling away from me,
I can tell.
You turn away every time you see me to avoid contact.
What have I done?
I knew this would happen..
I knew I was in for disappointment.
But at least this time
I'll be a strong girl and
I'll let you go.
There's no need to fight for someone that does not want me anymore.
Thanks for teaching me another lesson.
Chaotic Life aka Curly Mer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All for Nothing by Chaotic Life aka Curly Mer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Elephant - best creature, gajanan mishra
- Burning Ashes of Moon, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Autumn Leaf, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Lonely Flower, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Oh Soldiers, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- My Freedom Song, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- two way life, Somanathan Iyer
- Playing Your Words, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Shooting and Terrorism, ROGEL FRANCIS SORIOSO
- Wish and desire, Somanathan Iyer