Chaotic Life aka Curly Mer
All for Nothing
I guess the memories we shared meant nothing to you
The smiles and the gifts... all bullshit.
You're pulling away from me,
I can tell.
You turn away every time you see me to avoid contact.
What have I done?
I knew this would happen..
I knew I was in for disappointment.
But at least this time
I'll be a strong girl and
I'll let you go.
There's no need to fight for someone that does not want me anymore.
Thanks for teaching me another lesson.
Chaotic Life aka Curly Mer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All for Nothing by Chaotic Life aka Curly Mer )
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
(12 June 1819 – 23 January 1875)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 1, 1921)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(17 June 1867 – 2 September 1922)
- WH Auden
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Poetry of A Root Crop, Charles Kingsley
- Prophecy of a Ten Ton Cheese, James McIntyre
- Orchard Trees, January, Richard Wilbur
- The Fury Of Guitars and Sopranos, Anne Sexton
- Housewife, Anne Sexton
- A Legacy, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- No, I'm not Byron; I am, yet, Mikhail Yuryevich Lermontov
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Sad Child, Margaret Atwood