Chaotic Life aka Curly Mer
All for Nothing
I guess the memories we shared meant nothing to you
The smiles and the gifts... all bullshit.
You're pulling away from me,
I can tell.
You turn away every time you see me to avoid contact.
What have I done?
I knew this would happen..
I knew I was in for disappointment.
But at least this time
I'll be a strong girl and
I'll let you go.
There's no need to fight for someone that does not want me anymore.
Thanks for teaching me another lesson.
Chaotic Life aka Curly Mer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All for Nothing by Chaotic Life aka Curly Mer )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- On Turning Ten, Billy Collins
- Sonnet To My Mother, George Barker
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- If only I could touch the hem of His gar.., Royston Allen
- World Cup, Donal Mahoney
- On Letters and Words, Vincent Barrowcliffe
- Irreverently Relevant, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Donation of Blood, Kumarmani Mahakul
- WHERE AND WHEN?, Terry Collett
- Love flows (in a perfect way), Aart Beunderman
- Just a saying I made up, Jaded Lady
- Skyscarpers ناطحات السحاب, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Please Let Me Know, Michael P. McParland