Obed dela Cruz
All Have Conditions
I may have a room full of trophies
And a life full of discoveries
But if I don’t have love inside my heart
All that I have will soon break apart.
All things in this world have conditions.
You are based through your words and actions.
Almost all things can’t last forever.
Discipline makes one’s life easier.
Pain is not enough to have your strength.
Endurance makes one’s life long in length.
The advantage and disadvantage
Of things, you must study with courage.
What’s your worth if you’ll lose your self?
Will you choose to stay in that old shelf?
Life’s expiration is up to you.
Never stay old but choose to be new.
Copyright © 2009 by Obed Dela Cruz
(October 27,2009; Marikina City)
(To use this poem in a legal way, please email the author at email@example.com but you cannot own the poem because you will be violating such in computer ethics, information systems, intellectual property, copyright, and other rights)
Obed dela Cruz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Have Conditions by Obed dela Cruz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman