All I Can Do
ALL I CAN DO
All I can do
Is do over and over again
What I am.
And if what I am
Is not good enough.
I cannot by trying harder
What I cannot do.
I am not good enough-
I will never be good enough.
Death do us part.
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All I Can Do by Shalom Freedman )
Did you read them?
- Inbetweeness-painful midlife blues, Nalini Chaturvedi
- In that april shadow, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- my thumbs were once pro twiddlers, Mandolyn ...
- Remembering Love, Ron Baratono
- Narcissus, Naveed Khalid
- Birthright, tolu ogundare
- AFRICA IS LATE FOR SCHOOL, AMADU KAMARA
- Fair, Naveed Khalid
- Waiting, Neela Nath
- Hogmanay Hangover, Barry Weedon