All Is Fool's Paradise Here!
Life is journey in
Some may identify and look up,
while most of us busy in playing,
these withdraw to solitude,
Search and gain ground!
Men here enjoy with pebbles and shells,
find a mare's nest,
Than leave no stone upturned,
hold the field,
And reach top!
Rather than hold water, most escape,
Only few take the test,
And win time tested Truths!
We have men of business here,
some have their own business,
some have laziness,
Indifference makes lot of difference!
Danger of slipping into hell is more,
Walking along the path of life,
Keeping an on world and another on heaven,
But it may be a hard thing to achieve,
Nothing is impossible to
men of courage and talent!
Look how short lived our happiness is,
However strong and comfortable may be,
This world is momentary,
we are in illusions,
Allusion will show nothing is real,
not found here!
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Is Fool's Paradise Here! by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Samuel Taylor Coleridge
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1878 - 3 May 1916)
(1924 - 2000)
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Indian Weavers, Sarojini Naidu
Poem of the Day
- My Time, Kyle Schlicher
- TEACHER, Shachi Kaul
- Jackals cleverness., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Gibberish, hafiz qasim
- Child Of Mine, Kyle Schlicher
- My Heart Is Heavy, Kyle Schlicher
- Beautiful Dusk, Shachi Kaul
- New year, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Am Ready, Kyle Schlicher
- Sonnet: The God of Fairness, Justice and.., Dr John Celes