All men appear for the days- the periods of reality,
Where a gap complains for its own gasps,
When someone describes his actuality,
Then the acts of murder are committed,
Fulfilling the goal of a mad man in hellish rage.
All the people of suns and stars
Keep the earth dry due to gods and simple notions,
Those primeval spirits reengage to enlighten
A few in their slumber, who age and die anew.
Feeling the worst experience carries reward,
All these actions are the words of the day in sight.
Must the smell of the strawberry plate be enough
To rid the crimes of a boy or girl in happiness?
One orange can be stinging in bright taste,
An apple surprises me afterwards with its feelings,
But where do they result in growth?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Men by Naveed Akram )
- Fun never runs out!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Passing Winds, Tex T Sarnie
- Too Few Words, Tex T Sarnie
- Wake up!, Md. Asadullah
- viper kiss, aaron jimenez
- बहाना/ Bahaanaa, Aftab Alam
- a dream, jaquesha webb
- I Go Far to Fetch the Truth, with Hope, Aftab Alam
- One a.m., Susan Lacovara
- The War Against Lopping, douglas scotney
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns