All men appear for the days- the periods of reality,
Where a gap complains for its own gasps,
When someone describes his actuality,
Then the acts of murder are committed,
Fulfilling the goal of a mad man in hellish rage.
All the people of suns and stars
Keep the earth dry due to gods and simple notions,
Those primeval spirits reengage to enlighten
A few in their slumber, who age and die anew.
Feeling the worst experience carries reward,
All these actions are the words of the day in sight.
Must the smell of the strawberry plate be enough
To rid the crimes of a boy or girl in happiness?
One orange can be stinging in bright taste,
An apple surprises me afterwards with its feelings,
But where do they result in growth?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Men by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- The Blind's thought, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Like a snake, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- Time. Us. Stay., Eleonora Bistrianu
- Scuttled away, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Exist. Exist. Exist., Eleonora Bistrianu
- I'm His Angel 4 Life, Samantha Jorgensen
- Vulnurable, Somanathan Iyer
- Only to be experienced!, Somanathan Iyer