All the poets
We begin a war of new ideas,
In which the world is restricted,
And the people are absorbed in their own world,
We poets are restless to better the home,
Where all dwell in gloom.
Why the world so small
the people think?
Why not ordinary things
they look for?
Why the great souls
need to come into the world?
We people play no good role
The maker has handed to us.
If the world still remains same,
One person again from the God’s home
Has to take birth to eradicate
All the superstitions and evil,
And then the sweet song of prosperity will flow.
Pushkar Bisht's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All the poets by Pushkar Bisht )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Fine Sight, Edgar Albert Guest
- World Famous Painting Haiku - Manet's A .., john tiong chunghoo
- At Your Own Risk, Eleanor Ross Taylor
- Awakening, Aqua Flower
- Like One Concussed, Eleanor Ross Taylor
- Find Me, Eleanor Ross Taylor
- The Diary, Eleanor Ross Taylor
- Departed Friends, Edgar Albert Guest
- Constant Beauty, Edgar Albert Guest
- Too Complete A Circle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak